Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back!

After a very long blogging hiatus, I'm happy to say that I'm back in business.  The wedding is approaching very quickly and the nightmares have begun.  All of them revolve around waking up the day of the wedding and NOTHING is done...the place cards aren't made, the cake wasn't ordered, Alex is out of town, and many other crazy things.

Luckily, I've been able to distract myself from my insane wedding fears - the rest of the engagement photos are done!  We couldn't be happier and can't wait for Mike & Dave to photograph our wedding.


There are many more and you can find them all on my FB page.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome back to blogging!! Your photos are BEAUTIFUL!! My hubs and I were apart for our ENTIRE engagement - he proposed, then flew back to England and we didn't see each other until 3 days before the wedding. You are so lucky that you get to do things together... you are such a sweet-looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been away from my blog for ages too....but has time stood still? Can't believe I haven't missed the wedding! The engagement photos are beautiful. Best of luck over the next 2 months!

    ReplyDelete